- Original long birth certificate and photocopy
- Original national identity card and photocopy
- Marriage certificate/divorce order and photocopy where applicable.
- Two colour photographs (size 3.5 x 4.5cm)
- Citizenship certificate and photocopy where applicable
- Previous passport/ Temporary Travel Document where applicable
- Police report for lost or stolen passport
- The father/mother or other legal guardian of children under 18 years must sign section 5 of the passport application form. Legal guardian’s “documentary proof “ should be in a form of court order from the High Court or community in the case of divorced parents
- Study, residence, temporary or work permit
Please note that loss of a passport should be immediately reported to the nearest police and nearest Zimbabwean Embassy.
Plus or minus 6 months (The waiting time will be reduced if applications are sent directly).
For more information click on this link http://www.rg.gov.zw