Issuance of Travel Documents to Zimbabweans living abroad


  • Original long birth certificate and photocopy
  • Original national identity card and photocopy
  • Marriage certificate/divorce order and photocopy where applicable.
  • Two colour photographs (size 3.5 x 4.5cm)
  • Citizenship certificate and photocopy where applicable
  • Previous passport/ Temporary Travel Document where applicable
  • Police report for lost or stolen passport
  • The father/mother or other legal guardian of children under 18 years must sign section 5 of the passport application form. Legal guardian’s “documentary proof “ should be in a form of court order from the High Court or community in the case of divorced parents
  • Study, residence, temporary or work permit

Please note that loss of a passport should be immediately reported to the nearest police and nearest Zimbabwean Embassy.

Processing Time:

Plus or minus 6 months (The waiting time will be reduced if applications are sent directly).

For more information click on this link

Comments are closed.